Bracket Pro Serie 60 - Hamilton-T1 Ventilator Mounting Bracket
This is the bracket only for the Technimount mounting system for the Hamiliton-T1 This bracket allows you to rapidly move your medical device from one place to another, where you need them most at that time for your patient.
This is the bracket only for the Technimount mounting system for the Hamiliton-T1. This bracket allows you to rapidly move your medical device from one place to another, where you need them most at that time for your patient.
The Bracket Pro Serie® 60-SD is designed to secure the HAMILTON-T1 Ventilator from Hamilton Medical® during ground EMS and Critical Care Transport. Made from high-density aluminum with silver-anodized finish, its design is tested in compliance with the highest industry standards for the safe transportation of medical devices, SAE J3043. The Bracket Pro Serie® 60-SD features a dual locking system with Red Quick Release Mechanisms for easy installation and removal of the medical device from the mounting system. It respects access to the medical device components, connectors and wires. The Bracket Pro Serie® 60-SD secures the Hamilton-T1 Ventilator without any screws or attachments installed into the housing of the medical device. Highly flexible, its Standard Bottom Disc enables the Hamilton-T1 Ventilator to be installed on surfaces, cot/stretchers and floors in ground ambulances.
• Bracket respects access to medical device components and features
• Flexible for use in different applications (surface, cot/stretcher and floor systems) as well as other EMS and military environments
• Dual locking system with Red Quick Release Mechanisms to easily install and remove the device from the bracket
• No interference with medical device components, connectors and wires
• Standard Bottom Disc compatible with Technimount’s Standard Surface Base, Safety Arm System and Floor Mount
• Access to the medical device from all angles (360º rotation on Technimount’s Standard Surface Base)
• Easily install and remove the medical device from the mounting system
• No screws or attachments into the housing of the medical device
• Made from high-density aluminum with silver-anodized finish
• Resistant to biological fluids and Quaternary-type disinfectants for easy cleaning
• Tested in compliance with SAE J3043
• Reduces risk of damage to the equipment and ensures the safety of patients and crew during EMS and Critical Care Transport
Designed for The HAMILTON-T1 Ventilator in EMS Vehicles:
• Fire trucks
Having proper mount brackets to safely secure your medical devices is very important. This can avoid costly repairs or replacements of medical equipment and avoid possible injuries, which can lead to expensive lawsuits.
Product DetailsEnsure that you always the necessary tools at your disposal in the event of emergency situations with the Bracket Pro Serie 60.
The Bracket Pro Serie 60 is made to provide convenient and quick access to your ventilator and ensure that your patients receive the proper level of care.
Bracket Pro Serie 60 Product Features:
• Compatible With Hamilton-T1 Ventilator
• Exception Care Wherever You Are
• Durable, Resistant To Harsh Conditions
Compatible with Hamilton-T1 Ventilator
Technimount's Bracket Pro Serie 60 is designed with the Hamilton-T1 ventilator in mind. The Hamilton T1 ventilator utilizes a fully featured intensive care unit ventilator while maintaining a compact form factor that's built rugged.
The Hamilton-T1 ventilator allows for adult, prediatric and neonatal ventilation and is approved for all types of transport - airplanes, ambulances and more.
Care Wherever Necessary
The Bracket Pro Serie 60 is made so that you can carry your ventilator wherever you need it. Whether you're transporting a patient to and from different facilities or in the critical wing of a facility, the Bracket Pro Serie 60 is more than capable of handling your needs.
The mounting bracket for the Hamilton-T1 ventilator allows rapid response and fast movement of the unit to and from different areas. Using the bracket, the ventilator can be easily placed and secured on stretcher systems, wall mounts and base stands.When pushed, the bracket locks, requiring no further action from the user (Please Note: This product only includes the mounting bracket - mount sold separately).
It's important to ensure that your medical devices are secured, especially during crucial, life-threatening scenarios. Avoid potentially expensive repairs and injury or death with the Bracket Pro Serie 60.
Durable & Resistant Features
The Bracket Pro Serie 60 is certified for high impact resistance that complies with SAE J3043. The high-desnity aluminum construction provides resistance against impacts without compromising the integrity of the device. That, coupled with its anodized coating of 15 microns allows your Hamilton ventilator to be utilized in harsh environments. The mounting bracket resists biological fluids, sodium and rust.
Place an order for the Techinmount Bracket Pro Serie 60 mounting bracket through Penn Care today.