Penn Care, Inc. is unable to cancel or return any orders for personal protective equipment at this time, and encourage customers to contact Penn Care, Inc. directly if you have any questions regarding product availability.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase from Penn Care, Inc. we ask you to please contact us within 7 days of delivery to make arrangements for a refund, account credit, exchange, or replacement.
- As an extended courtesy to our customers, we will accept returns of most merchandise purchased from Penn Care Inc. within 30 days of delivery.
- Authorization is needed to return goods.
- All returned goods must be in a sealable condition.
- Please refer to your invoice number and customer name when you are returning merchandise.
- All returned goods must be sent prepaid.
- If opened, sterilized items may not be returned for credit.
- All special order items and discontinued items are sold on a non-returnable basis only.
- A 15% restocking fee will be charged to your account on all returned merchandise.
If you have any questions, please contact our customer service department at 1-800-392-7233
All orders are carefully inspected and documented prior to shipping from Penn Care, Inc. headquarters. All products must be opened and inventoried no later than five (5) days from receipt of order. Later than that, Penn Care, Inc. will not be held responsible for the incorrect shipment.