Stethoscope, 3M Littmann Classic III,
From: $130.00Buy Now
◦ Monitor and assess a wide range of patients
◦ Detect normal and abnormal sounds and rhythms
◦ Useful in non-critical care environments such as a medical office, general ward, OB/GYN, ambulatory clinic or urgent care
◦ 5-year warranty
◦ Fun and vibrant; match color and finish to your personality
◦ Designed for use with adult and pediatric patients
◦ Tunable, dual-sided stainless steel chestpiece with open or closed bell
◦ Non-chill bell sleeve for greater patient comfort
◦ Soft-sealing ear-tips provide optimal comfort and excellent sound occlusion
◦ Made in the USA without natural rubber latex
The Classic III stethoscope brings new design, materials, and technology to the Littmann stethoscope series that’s been used and trusted by millions of medical professionals worldwide for decades. With a two-sided chestpiece, dual tunable diaphragms, improved tubing, and much more, the Classic III stethoscope combines the best of new and traditional.
As with the Cardiology III, full adult and pediatric auscultation is available through its dual head chestpiece simply by rotating the central spline to alternate between the two sides. The more compact one piece diaphragm and rim assemblies have further increased acoustic sensitivity. The binaurals have been redesigned with larger diameter ear tubes and a thicker single lumen binaural to transfer sound more effectively. The selector spline is now recessed to allow a flush fit with the binaural tube and now features a visual indicator for easy identification of the operational diaphragm.