Disaster Preparedness Kit - 9 Position Rapid Response Kit
Designed to accomodate most MCIs, the 9 Position Rapid Response® Kit is an all inclusive tool to triage, treat and make ready for transport, any number of patients.
For Small to Mid-Sized MCIs
Upgraded with our Rolling Duffel which is designed for effortless and safe movement by a single resource. This all-inclusive tool is built to triage, treat and make ready for transport any number of patients allowing departments to accommodate larger MCIs.
► Self-Contained, Rolling Rapid Response Kit
► All EMT3® Position Worksheets Included
► Incident Command Worksheets for Quick Scene Set-Up
• EMT3® Forms & Clipboards for Each Position
• (4) 15′ x 20′ Treatment Area Tarps (DMS-05004)
• Pad of 25 MCI Command Worksheets (DMS-05562)
• 9 Key ICS Position Vests
• 50 All Risk® Triage Tags (DMS-05420)
• Rolling Duffel (DMS-06082)
• Pencils & Pens
Vest Positions Included:
• Triage Unit Leader
• Treatment Unit Leader
• Minor Treatment Manager
• Delayed Treatment Manager
• Immediate Treatment Manager
• Morgue Manager
• Medical Communications Coordinator
• Ground Ambulance Coordinator
• Patient Transportation Unit Leader
Fully Loaded Bag Dimensions: 30″ x 18″ x 15″
Product DetailsStay prepared in the event of a mass casualty incident or natural disaster with the Disaster Kit from Disaster Management Systems. The kit is designed with enough vests to designate 9 different positions to allow for orderly conduct through these incidents.
This completely self-contained disaster preparedness kit will integrate seamlessly into the Incident Command System which has been Adopted by Most Fire Departments and E.M.S. Providers throughout the United States .
9 Position Rapid Response Kit Product Features
• 9 Position Vests For Organized Control
• Triage, Treat and Transport Victims Quickly
• Transport Contents Easily with Included Duffel Bag
9 Positions Made To Organize MCIs
The disaster preparedness kit comes with 9 different vests meant to delegate positions critical to the situation. Ensure that you can quickly deploy your team with these vests.
Positions include in disaster preparedness kit:
• Triage Unit Leader*
• Treatment Unit Leader*
• Minor Treatment Manager*
• Delayed Treatment Manager*
• Immediate Treatment Manager*
• Morgue Manager
• Medical Communications Coordinator*
• Patient Transportation Unit Leader*
• Ground Ambulance Coordinator*
Triage, Treat and Transport Victims Easily
Triage tags come included with the disaster preparedness kit to allow specialists to highlight and designate victims' level of needed care. Facilitate proper resource management with the 50 tags that are included in the kit. Color coded tarps come included to help quickly establist and identify treatment areas.
To help ensure that your next MCI runs as efficiently as possible, our basic 9 Position Rapid Response disaster preparedness kit now includes all of the vital components of our exclusive EMT3™ Go-Kit.
These items have been designed to aid in the treatment of contaminated patients. They are a must for incidents involving industrial accidents, chemical or biological contamination. They are waterproof and durable, and may be decontaminated with patient
Transport Contents Quickly With Exclusive Bag
The Disaster Preparedness Kit has been upgraded and includes a rolling duffel bag. The accessory bag is made to hold all the contents of the 88lb disaster preparedness kit in one package for easy transport.
• 4 – 15′ x 20′ color coded treatment tarps to immediately establish and identify treatment areas
• 9 – key I.C.S. position vests for rapid deployment
• 50 All Risk® DMS Exclusive Triage Tags..
• Common-sense forms to provide for accurate patient accountability. Pencils, pens and clipboards included.
• Ruggedized Rolling Duffel Bag
Designed to accomodate most MCIs, the 9 Position Rapid Response® Disaster Preaparedness Kit is an all inclusive tool to triage, treat and make ready for transport, any number of patients. Order your Disaster Preparedness Kit today through Penn Care, the nation's leading supplier of emerengency medical equipment.