Oxygen Mask, OxyMask with 7′ Universal Oxygen Tubing
Mask delivers 24% to 90% oxygen
Unique open design to provide a comfortable, nonclaustrophobic fit for the patient while facilitating clear speech communication and easy oral access
Helps to ensure uninterrupted therapy while reducing the possibility of re-breathing CO2
OxyMask is the “One Mask” from admission to discharge!
The ONLY mask that can supply oxygen at low flow. This mask works great for patients that use oxygen concentrators.
Flow Rate – 1 liter per min. – 15+ liter per min. FiO2 – 24% to 90% (Tyke size 1/4L to 5+, 22% to 65% FiO2)
This unique product can be used to replace Nasal Cannulas, Simple Masks, Partial Rebreathing Masks, and Non-rebreathing Masks.”
OxyMask’s logical advantages:
• The only O2 therapy device to deliver FiO2 of 24%-90%
• Can be utilized to deliver High Flow O2 Therapy up to 40L/min.
• Eliminates CO2 rebreathing.
• Allows open communication with the patient.
• Designed for nose and mouth breathers.
• Convenient swivel elbow to reposition tubing.
• Naso Gastric tube can be threaded through OxyMask.
• Allows for suctioning & oral care through the mask
• First Open Oxygen System – patent pending
• Not made with natural rubber latex or phthalates such as DEHP