IV Fluid Warmer, Soft Sack,
Soft Sack IV fluid warmer is a very popular option for Air Medical Rescue, Fire Department based EMS & Rescue Services. The Soft Sack is insulated, carries tubing and IV start materials in the front and 3 warm liters inside.
The Soft Sack iv fluid warmer™ was developed for use in inclement regions, operations in hostile environments and for rescue operations. The Soft Sack iv fluid warmer™ incorporates the time proven electronics engineered for the FloorMount iv fluid warmer (thousands of units in operation).
Built of rugged Cordura™ and lined with a layer of Thinsulate™ insulation and an inner lining of Mylar™ heat reflective material, this is the finest EMS fabric based iv fluid warmer on the market. Built with a snap-in electronics component, the Soft Sack iv fluid warmer can easily be re-manufactured to its original specification after years of service. If the fabric materials are overly soiled or damaged, snap out the electronics and repair or replace the bag.
Key Features Include:
• Fuse Protected Power Supply
• Anodized Aluminum Heater Housing
• Fuse Protected Circuit Board Controller
• Over Therm Fuse in Heater
• 12 Volt Operation
• Optional 120 vac Adapter
• Snap In Aluminum Electronics Housing
• 3 Liter Capacity
• Pouch For IV Catheters, Tubing And Other IV Accessories
• Insulated Cordura™ Bag
• Mylar™ Heat Reflective Inner Lining
• Dimensions are 12 1/2″ x 12″ x 5 1/2″
• Four-Point Tie Down Ring For Aviation