IV Dressing, 3M Tegaderm, Transparent, 2 3/8″ x 2 3/4″,
The 3M™ Tegaderm Transparent Dressing allows for easy monitoring of wounds without the need to remove the dressing. It contours to the body and flexes with the skin and forms a breathable waterproof bacterial barrier.
3M Tegaderm Transparent Film Dressing is designed to protect wounds and catheter sites. It maintains a moist wound healing environment and secures numerous devices to the skin. 3M Tegaderm Dressing may be used as a primary or secondary dressing over acute or chronic wounds.
• Frame allows quick and easy placement
• Breathable film allows moisture vapor and oxygen exchange
• Conformable and flexible for greater patient comfort
• Optional write-on label to note dressing changes
• Transparent and waterproof
• Allows patients to take shower
• Sterile and latex-free
• Box of 100