ET Tube Holder, Thomas
From: $4.15Buy Now
Thomas Tube Holder
CE marked – this product is in compliance with the essential requirements of Council Directive 93/42/EEC as amended by Council Directive 2007/47/EC.
• REACH compliant
• Adult version: Fits airway device sizes 6.5 mm (Inner Diameter) – 21 mm (Outer Diameter)
• Pediatric version: Fits airway device sizes 4.3 mm (Inner Diameter) – 15.8 mm (Outer Diameter)
• Material: PP (mouth piece), EPE (foam), Nylon (strap)
• Non sterile
• Disposable – for single use of no more than 24 hours
• Operating temperature: -18˚C to 43˚C
• Storage temperature: -34˚C to 52˚C
Thomas ET tube holders are designed to secure the ET tube in place after insertion in the trachea, the Thomas endotracheal tube holder is a state-of-the-art improvement over tape fastening methods. In fact, these ET holders were ergonomically engineered from both the patient’s and the healthcare provider’s perspective to provide the most effective Et holder on the market today. The Thomas holder secures the et tube in place via the use of a quick set-screw that also facilitates easy removal without the bother and mess of tape. It also features a bite block that protects both the tube and patient. A wide velcro strap holds securely, yet comfortably, and will stay fastened even when wet.