CO2 Detector, Ambu,
From: $12.00Buy Now
CO2 detector that uses familiar purple-to-yellow color conversion. Large visual indicator that provides effective viewing of CO2 levels.
TheAmbu CO2 Detector, which features a large visual indicator, is ideallymounted up in front where clinicians and first responders caneffectively view critical carbon dioxide levels without looking awayfrom the patient. The non-toxic pH sensitive indicator uses familiarpurple-to-yellow color conversion when CO2 is exhaled.
• Designed for fast, easy airway assessment
• Verifies proper endotrachael tube placement
• Helps prevent unwarranted intubations
• Confirms cardiac output during CPR
• Expansive 2″ diameter Visual Indicator makes rapid breath-to-breath response easy to see
• Anti-fogging agent reduces susceptibility to moisture and humidity while ensuring continuous lens clarity