Meconium aspirator is attached to an endotracheal tube to suction meconium from a newborn´s lungs. It has a thumb port for regulated intermittent suctioning and a clear handle to permit visualization of meconium during use. The aspirator reduces risk to delivery room personnel of cross contamination of infectious disease. Individually packed for single patient use.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
• Designed to eliminate mouth suctioning of meconium
• Suction control port for intermittent suctioning
• Attaches to most endotracheal tubes
• Featured in the Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation1
• N0102 (yellow) allows for easier identification
• Not made with natural rubber latex or plasticizer DEHP
• Individually packaged
Made with natural rubber latex: No
Made with plasticizer DEHP: No
Consult MSDS for complete material information.
Length: 83 mm
ET tube connection opening: 15 mm (I.D.) Thumb port opening: 10 mm (I.D.)
Individually packaged: Yes Package type: Polyethylene bag Dispenser box: Yes