Mobile Morgue Expansion Trailers- MMET
Each mobile morgue trailer unit is outfitted with low-entry floors and ramp systems, seamless interior surfaces and customized, expandable racking systems that accommodate industry standard equipment, shore and generator power systems.
Refrigerated trailers from Penn Care have a life expectancy of more than 20 years and come with a one year bumper to bumper warranty. All interiors are 100% sealed for decontamination and can be hose washed.
17' - 31' Refrigerated Trailers
Penn Care offers 17-Foot Mobile Morgue Expansion Trailer (MMETs) options. All refrigerated trailers are manufactured to maintain 35-degree (F) interior temperatures in 110-degree (F) outside temperature. From an escalating multi-casualty incident to a pandemic-caused mortuary surge scenario, we have the solutions to meet your specific needs.
- 17 to 31 Foot Interior Length (16-48 Cadavers)
- 4" Nominal Closed-Cell Polyurethane Insulation
- Maintain 35ºF (1ºC) in 110ºF (43ºC) Ambient Temperatures
- Bumper-Pull (Towed with Most SUVs or Pick-Up Trucks)
- Low Floor, Easy-Access Ramp Systems
- Motion-Sensing Interior Lighting
- Seamless, Heavy-Duty Commercial Flooring
- Aluminum or Composite Interior Walls
- Aluminum Rolling Racks
- 30+ Year Lifespan
53' Refrigerated Trailers
The 53-Foot Mobile Morgue Expansion Trailers (MMETs) from Penn Care can accommodate the challenging demands of immediate mass storage of decedents. Utilizing seamless flooring, lifts and custom racking and loading systems, the 53-foot cold storage trailer has the capacity to store up to 90 remains.
- 53-Foot Insulated/Refrigerated Semi-Trailer
- Self-Contained Refrigeration Unit
- 48" Wide x 24' Long/1,500 lb. Capacity
- Rear Access Ramp with Handrails (Color-Coded Assembly)
- Rear Insulated Wall with Integrate Cooler Door for Easy Access
- Interior LDS Lighting (120VAC)
- 14 4-Tray Aluminum (Lightweight) Heavy Duty Rolling Cadaver Racks
- 56 Aluminum (Lightweight) Heavy Duty Cadaver Trays with Cam Straps
- Rear Motion-Controlled LED Area/Ramp Lighting
- Crates and Straps to Secure All Loose Items
Adequate, convenient power is a must — and anything less than the dependability and proven performance of Kubota is a gamble. Kubota GL Series generators are made to deliver reliable power with a durable, convenient design with a wealth of features that maximize usability, enhance preparedness, and maintain your peace of mind.
- Compact Design
- Low Emissions
- Easy One-Side Maintenance
- Gas or Diesel available
Mobile Cadaver Tray Lift
Cadaver Lifts are designed to assist the loading and unloading of body trays from mortuary refrigerators and Mobile Morgue Expansion Trailers (MMETs). The lifts feature a narrow body to allow ease of movement through congested work areas and narrow aisles.
Foot Pump Controlled
650 lb Weight Capacity
Raises to height of 64”
HD Aluminum Rack and Tray System - SafetyLock System
Acela rack and tray systems offer a fully welded aluminum construction and are 2’1” wide and 7’2” long. The rack and tray systems have a 7.5” clearance and SafetyLocks are only necessary when transporting bodies.
Contact Penn Care
Penn Care’s refrigerated trailers and cadaver racks can be customized to any size for your mobile morgue needs. In addition to our portable morgue trailers, Penn Care is also your go-to resource for generators, mobile cadaver lifts, and aluminum rack and tray systems. Be prepared when disaster strikes. Contact us today to learn more!
More About Acela
Based in Belgrade, Montana, Acela Truck has over 100 years of combined experience in the automotive and transportation industries. Typically known for their manufacturing of fire and rescue trucks, COVID-19 has changed the business landscape and offered the company an avenue to provide reliable mobile refrigeration units to areas in need of additional refrigerated cadaver storage.
Acela is one of the largest manufacturers of purpose-built morgue trailers and portable mortuary surge solutions in North America and is well positioned to provide your agency or institution with high-quality disaster mortuary surge solutions to meet a wide variety of needs and budgets.