Crestline has over 40 years of experience in emergency vehicle manufacturing. Their products are built for the long haul and can serve an agency or jurisdiction for years with their durability and reliability. With the CCL 150 - Type I, EMS professionals can perform their essential work with the confidence that they are utilizing one of the safest and most reliable emergency vehicles available today.
The Crestline CCL 150 - Type I offers 51.9 cubic feet of exterior storage space. Loaded with standard features, the Crestline CCL 150 - Type I is fully compliant with the latest safety standards, and backed by Lifetime Paint warranty, and Lifetime Structural warranty. Built to last, this model will earn its reputation as an industry workhorse, with safety and durability built directly into the ambulance through a multitude of standard features not found on ambulances at a similar price point.
Available on these Chassis: Ford F-450 & Chevrolet 3500 HD.
|Payload Capacity||2,975 lbs.||2,301 lbs.|
Benefits of the Crestline CCL 150 Type I Ambulance
The Crestline CCL 150 Type I ambulance is constructed completely out of extruded aluminum, including the cabinetry. All interior surfaces receive an antimicrobial coating which prevents growth of microorganisms, protecting both emergency staff and patients.
The multiplex electrical system supports remote diagnostics and preventative maintenance, reducing vehicle downtime and lowering repair costs, and certified electrical training isn’t required to perform maintenance or troubleshooting to the electrical system. The vehicle includes a lifetime structural warranty, even if the module is remounted onto a new chassis. With CrestCoat powder coating technology, the vehicle’s finish has a lifetime paint warranty, further reducing costs if the module has to be remounted onto a new chassis.
Features of the Crestline CCL 150 Type I Ambulance
The Crestline CCL 150 Type I offers 51.9 cubic feet of exterior storage space. The body is 150 inches long and 96 inches wide with 72 inches of interior headroom, with a 68 inch option available. Loaded with standard features, the Crestline CCL 150 Type I ambulance is fully compliant with the latest safety standards, backed by Lifetime Paint warranty and Lifetime Structural warranty.
Built to last, this model earned its reputation as an industry workhorse. Safety and durability are built directly into the ambulance through a multitude of standard features not found on ambulances at a similar price point.
• Aluminum extruded body construction
• Aluminum cabinet construction
• Multiplex electrical system
• CrestCoat powder coating technology that is environmentally friendly and protects paint for the life of the vehicle
• CrestClean antimicrobial coating prevents growth of microorganisms, increasing safely for EMS personnel and patients
• Automotive style flush mount windows for better visibility
• 4” radius corners for improved aerodynamics and vehicle handling
• Underbody rear bumper design eliminates damage to module from impacts
• Dual entry step allows easier entry and exit
• Remount advantage allows module to be mounted on a new chassis, saving money over buying a new ambulance
• 4X4 and diesel options available
These features, along with its many benefits, make the Crestline CCL 150 Type 1 ambulance the right addition to your fleet!
Ready to find out more?
Penn Care can provide you a custom quote or schedule a demo appointment: