NIMS require that response to all domestic incidents utilize a common management structure. Until now, there have been no standards for domestic incident response that reach across all levels of city, state and federal government.
The Law Enforcement Branch Vest Kit produced by DMS identifies the best practices of police agencies that have taken part in Federally funded Top-Off drills during the last six years. This kit would be used to establish a Law Branch within the ICS Multi-branch Response Organization.
The Law Enforcement Vest Kit includes:
8 – Position Vests
• Law Enforcement Branch Director
• Perimeter Control Group Supervisor
• Force Protection Group Supervisor
• Traffic Control Group Supervisor
• Special Weapons & Tactical Group Supervisor
• Crime Scene Investigator Supervisor
• Evidence Group Supervisor
• Bomb Ordinance Disposal Group Supervisor
Responsibility Sheets for Each Position with Clipboard and Pen
Durable Carry Bag