Veinlite EMS PRO
Veinlite EMS PRO®
The most practical vein finder for general vein access in adults and children. Includes a built-in white exam light mode that can be used in initial patient assessment.
• 24 Bright Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs)
• Two LED colors optimized for vein imaging
• 12 Orange LEDs for superficial veins
• 4 Red LEDs for deeper veins, darker skin
• 8 White LEDs for examining
• Light shield and pediatric adapter
• Includes single use barrier covers
• Includes 2 AA batteries
Veinlite’s® unique C-shaped design stretches the skin for easy needle insertion, prevents veins rolling and results in fewer IV access failures. Using Veinlite® saves time, avoids repeated needle sticks, decreases patent pain and anxiety, and reduces wasted IV supplies. Invaluable for vein access.
Proven Veinlite® Technology and the unique C-shaped design helpes to secure the vein, provides traction on the skin and facilitates easy needle insertion.
Clinically Proven Technology in a randomized study of 240 patients at The Children’s Hospital Boston, Veinlite® was found to be significantly better at first attempt in IV placement than standard of care in the Pediatric Emergency Department.