Suction Unit, SSCOR VX-2,
From: $998.00Buy Now
SSCOR VX-2 with Flatback or Charging Retention Bracket
The SSCOR VX-2 is a lightweight, portable, powerful and “Firefighter” tough, battery powered suction unit. The SSCOR VX-2 with Charging/Retention Bracket is both an onboard AND a portable suction unit. It mounts in the action area of a vehicle and the charging/retention bracket holds the unit securely in place and provides vehicle power to run the VX-2 as an onboard suction device, while charging the internal battery. The device can be removed from the charging /retention bracket with one hand to become a powerful and effective portable suction unit, easily transported to the patient’s side. The SSCOR VX-2 features an advanced battery maintenance system which conveys the condition of the battery to the user as the device is charging or during use and allows the device to be plugged in at all times without over charging the device. The device also features outward facing controls that are easily accessible during operation and a variable regulator and gauge.
SSCOR VX-2 with Charging Retention Bracket
• Compliant with SAE J3043 standards*
• When the device is on the charging/retention bracket the device runs using the vehicle battery and uses the vehicle battery to charge the internal sealed lead acid battery
• The device can be removed from the charging /retention bracket with one hand
• Fully adjustable regulator and gauge. Achieves negative pressure ratings to any point between <50mmHg to >525mmHg to perform a full range of suction procedures
• Well protected yet easily accessible suction canister
• Outward facing controls allow the operator to easily operate the device while it is on the charging/retention bracket.
• IPX4 rated for resistance to ingress of fluids
• Internal battery care system with external indicators
• Ramps up incoming voltage to optimally charge the battery
• Provides a float charge when the battery is fully charged to avoid over-charging
• Disconnects a depleted battery to avoid destructive deep discharge
• LED indicators on the front panel show battery condition
• Sealed Lead Acid Battery makes replacing the battery affordable. SSCOR will replace the battery free of charge if the battery does not perform to specifications within three years of purchase (SSCOR VX-2 with Charging/Retention Bracket only)
• The SSCOR VX-2 with Charging/Retention Bracket series is not recommended for hospital use
NOTE: If you purchase a SSCOR VX-2 without the charging/retention bracket you cannot retrofit the device to accommodate the bracket at a later date.
Performance: Clinical Airflow Rating > 30lpm Variable Regulator and Gauge provides negative pressure readings between <50mmHg to >525mmHg
Battery Run Time: 45 minutes (+/- 10%) when fully charged at full capacity
Battery Condition Indicators: LED indicators show battery level of charge
Internal Battery Charger: Charges the battery from AC or DC power source. Charges the internal sealed lead acid battery and disconnects a depleted battery to avoid a deep discharge. LED’s indicate charging status and remaining run time on internal battery.
Charging/Retention Bracket: Secures the device to a force of 25G, EN 1789 compliant and SAE J3043 compliant.*
Dimensions: 17” L x 9” H x 5.25” W (43.2cm L x 22.9cm H x 13.3cm W)
Weight: 9.2 lbs /4.17 kg (device with bracket) 8.6 lbs /3.9 kg (device only)
Ingress Protection: IPX4
STANDARD ITEMS INCLUDED WITH PRODUCT:
Charging/Retention Bracket, canister, 2m patient tube, Hi-D® suction tip
and Quickstart Guide.
• Model #2310BV; VX-2 Suction Unit with Charging Bracket
• Model #2310V; VX-2 Portable Suction Unit (without) Charging Bracket
• Model #2310BV Set-up NB; VX-2 Portable Suction Unit (without) Charging Bracket, but capable of fitting on a bracket