Introducing the brand new Cardiology IV stethoscope from 3M Littmann. The Cardiology IV stethoscope encompasses a redesign from the ground up featuring a brand new stainless steel chestpiece, brand new fully optimised paediatric and adult diaphragms unique to the Cardiology IV, the very latest generation long life tubing, a highly tuned bell side for instant low frequencies, and class leading 7 year warranty. This is the upgrade you have been waiting for…
As with the Cardiology III, full acoustic range adult and pediatric auscultation is available through its newly designed dual head chestpiece. Simply rotate the central spline to alternate between the two sides for superior adult and pediatric auscultation. The brand new single piece diaphragms (unique to the Cardiology IV), have further optimised acoustic sensitivity, making all sounds clearer and easier to hear! The new long life binaural (two tubes in one) are the very latest specification, and latest materials, helping raise the warranty length to an industry leading 7 years! The selector spline is now recessed to allow a perfect flush fit with the binaural tube, now featuring a visual indicator for easy identification of the operational diaphragm.
– Diagnose and make decisions with confidence
– Hear subtle changes in patient status
– Useful in critical care and challenging environments such as the ED, ICU, Cardiac ICU, step-down unit and other dynamic locations
– 7-year warranty
– Ergonomic and high profile construction; 40% larger chestpiece and 60% deeper bell than the 3M™ Littmann® Classic III™ Stethoscope
– Designed for use with adult and pediatric patients
– Tunable, dual-sided stainless steel chestpiece with open or closed bell
– Non-chill bell sleeve for greater patient comfort
– Soft-sealing eartips provide optimal comfort and excellent sound occlusion
– Made in the USA without natural rubber latex
Built to hear more
Sturdy and refined, the Littmann Cardiology IV helps isolate subtle sounds2 so you can hear changes in your patients in the most critical and challenging environments. Designed to help you listen for hard-to-hear sounds, including aortic stenosis, S3 gallop murmurs and faint pulmonary anomalies.
Useful in critical care and challenging environments
Such as the ED, ICU, Cardiac ICU, step-down unit and other dynamic locations
Hear subtle changes in patient status.
Diagnose and make decisions with confidence.
2Better audibility of high-frequency sounds (adult side, firm pressure) compared to Cardiology III can help you learn more about your patient’s condition