Pulse CO-Oximeter, RAD-57,
From: $4,199.00Buy Now
Rad-57 Pulse CO-Oximeter
– Continuous monitoring in a portable, handheld device
– Quick and easy to use
– Rugged and lightweight, ideal for field or hospital settings
– Low Signal I.Q.® (SIQ) indicator identifies conditions of low measurement confidence
– Up to 72 hours of trending memory
Options & Accessories
Masimo EMS rainbow® patient cables, built to withstand the rugged use cases commonly found in Emergency Medical Service (EMS) settings, feature:
– Increased cable diameter (5.9 mm) compared to standard rainbow® cables (4.2 mm).
– Stronger resistance to common cleaning agents as a result of new jacket material.
– Enhanced tensile strength through the use of integrated Kevlar.
– Greater resistance to kinking breakages.
Protection+ for Rad-57
– Covers entire cost of repair or replacement, beyond the one-year parts and labor warranty
– Available in 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 year plans
(3734) Rad-57 Kit with SpCO Option, Adult rainbow® Sensor, RC-01 Cable, and Red Carry Case
(3735) Rad-57 Kit with SpCO Option, Adult and Pediatric rainbow® Sensors, RC-01 Cable, and Red Carry Case