– Convenient – Sticks to itself without the need for adhesive, pins or clips
– Secure – Wrap stays in place; eliminates the need for frequent readjustment
– Comfortable – Lightweight, porous and breathable
– Versatile – Used to secure and protect primary dressings and other devices. Also helps immobilize injuries and provide compression. Available in sterile and non-sterile versions.
A self-adherent wrap used to secure dressings and other devices; compress or protect wound sites; immobilize injuries, and more.
A self-adherent elastic wrap that functions like a tape, but sticks only to itself. Used to secure dressings and other devices; compress or protect wound sites; immobilize injuries and more. Available in sterile and nonsterile versions and in a variety of widths and colors to meet your application needs.
– Overwrap for splints, support sprains and strains
– Secure dressings and devices
– Compression to reduce edema
– Reduce post-operative swelling
– Latex Free