StatPacks G3 First Aid Remedy Kit
The G3 First Aid Remedy Kit is compact and organized. This EMS drug bag brings all your meds together while offering a quick way for central supply or pharmacies to re-stock.
Lockable kiss-zippers help you keep track of used modules. Save time by checking in used modules for restocked sealed ones. This is a perfect accessory EMS drug bag for any StatPacks® main packs.
G3 FIRST AID REMEDY KIT Product Details
• Contents NOT included
• This module makes for a quick, easy to use,EMS medication bag
• Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
• Innovative fold-out design is compact, yet quickly reveals well-organized medication supplies and tools
• Specifically designed to stow neatly in StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services packs • Color-coded for easy identification from other EMS medication bags
• ID window to label any way you want to identify between other Medic Bags
• Nicely fits in the Generation 3 Perfusion and Backup EMS Backpacks • Fits into most EMT Jump Bags available in the market today
• Transparent durable urethane outer window for quick medication identification. • External pocket window for medical drug listing or unit identification. May be used as a quick stash pocket for trash or extra supplies
• Lockable kiss-zippers for pharmacy seal of Paramedic level supplies
• Clear durable urethane pockets accommodate extra needles and syringes
• Attaches to the inside of larger StatPacks EMS Backpacks with hook-&-loop panel
• Available Colors: Red and Tactical Black
• Dimensions: 6″ x 8″ x 5″ Weight: 0.6lbs
Product DetailsThe StatPacks G3 First Aid Remedy Kit is for first responders and emergency medical services (EMS) personnel who need fast access to medications in an emergency. Speed is key when delivering care in critical situations, and the G3 First Aid Remedy Kit allows first responders to find medications and supplies quickly and efficiently without sacrificing the quality of patient care.
The StatPacks G3 First Aid Remedy Kit not only makes for a quick, easy-to-use EMS medication bag, but it also fits into the StatPacks Generation 3 emergency medical services packs as its own module to create a comprehensive patient care system for prehospital care.
The G3 First Aid Remedy Kit fits into most EMT jump bags and attaches to the inside of larger StatPacks EMS Backpacks using a hook-and-loop panel. Its unique foam-lined design keeps all emergency medical equipment protected from breakage or the elements. Its innovative fold-out design is compact, yet quickly reveals well-organized medication supplies and tools. The kit’s interior features clear durable urethane pockets that accommodate extra needles, syringes, or catheters.
The G3 First Aid Remedy Kit’s external pocket window is transparent for medical drug listing or unit identification, as well as quick medication identification. The pocket may be used as a quick stash pocket for trash or extra supplies, such as personal protective equipment (PPE). Lockable kiss-zippers help you keep track of used modules, so first responders can save time by checking in used modules for restocked sealed ones. The zippers can be pharmacy sealed to provide tampering evidence. On the outside of the G3 First Aid Remedy Kit, there is an ID window that can be labeled to identify between other medic bags, whether in storage or out in the field.
This is a perfect EMS drug bag for any StatPacks main packs, and is available in both red and tactical black. For other trauma bags manufactured by StatPacks, check out the G3 Perfusion Bag, the G3 Medslinger Bag, and the G3 Load N’ Go Bag. Additional medical kits in the StatPacks line include the G3 Circulatory Kit, and the G3 First Aid Quickroll Intubation Kit.
Product Details: G3 First Aid Remedy Kit
• Foam Lined Design Keeps Medical Equipment Protected
• Innovative Fold-Out Design
• Stows Neatly in StatPacks Generation 3 Trauma Bags
• Color-Coded For Easy Identification From Other EMS Medication Bags
• ID Window to Identify Between Other Medic Bags
• Fits Into Most EMT Jump Bags
• Transparent Durable Urethane Outer Window for Quick Identification of Meds
• Lockable Kiss-Zippers for Pharmacy Seal of Paramedic Level Supplies
• Clear Durable Urethane Pockets in the Interior
• Attaches to the Inside of Larger StatPacks EMS Backpacks
• Available Colors: Red and Tactical Black