Smart CapnoLine, CO2 Oral/Nasal Sampling Line
Microstream Capnography benefits paramedics and EMTs in the transport and care of patients, whether intubated or non-intubated.
Microstream Capnography provides an immediate assessment of and continuous feedback on a patient’s ventilatory status during emergency response. It can also detect airway obstruction and other ventilation problems.
Microstream Capnography easily switches from intubated to non-intubated use, with no zeroing, no individual patient calibration or reconfiguration required.
– Patented Uni-junction design assures oral and nasal sampling even at low tidal volumes, with minimal dilution of the CO2 waveform during O2 delivery
– Unique O2 delivery system (up to 5L/min) enables effective oxygen therapy and reduces the O2 drying effect on patients’ sensitive mucus membranes
– Built in water-trap with hydrophobic filter prevents moisture from entering the monitor while maintaining the laminar flow and excellent waveform
– The filter design and small diameter of the circuit (1.0 mm I.D. microbore tubing) improve accuracy and response time
– For adult and pediatric patients