Laryngoscope Blade, Hartwell Medical GRANDVIEW
Known as the Tongue Tamer, the GRANDVIEW blade makes it easier for you to see the endotracheal tube pass through the cords. It is an innovative EMS tool that you can always rely on under the most adverse conditions. Not affected by blood, mucous, rain or humidity.
The GRANDVIEW® combines a brilliant light source with a wider field of view to improve direct visualization of the cords and help you increase your intubation success rate. Give the GRANDVIEW Blade a try and judge for yourself. We think you will agree that this innovative product is truly a better intubation device. No unnecessary bells and whistles. The GRANDVIEW Blade is a durable, reliable straightforward product that improves first-attempt intubation rates at a cost-effective price point.
• 80% wider blade surface keeps the tongue out of the way and reduces the need to reposition the blade
• Designed by an ER physician to fit a majority of adult patients
• Disposable, single-patient use version available in Adult size
• Brilliant bright white lamp
• Fits all standard handles. Conforms to ASTM (F965) and ISO (7376-1)
• Surgical grade stainless steel provides optimal strength compared to plastic blades