For demanding, hazardous work, professionals choose the Synetron glove for protection they can count on. A matrixed polymer coating for greater film stability and an extended, beaded cuff for greater protection over the wrist and arm make the Synetron glove the technological choice. The Synetron glove is the only glove to ever receive national recognition as recipient of the J. Edgar Hoover Award for Distinguished Public Service.
• Proven protection and tactile sensitivity for high-risk professionals
• Advanced 5-polymer matrix for easy donning in any condition
• Extended, beaded cuff for greater protection over the wrist and arm
• Natural latex; Non-sterile
• Ambidextrous; Polymer-coated, Powder-free; Textured
• 50 gloves per box
Polymer-coated to slide on easily in wet or dry conditions, Microflex® Synetron® is a comfortable, fully textured latex glove that provides a secure grip.
Caution: This product contains natural rubber latex (latex) which may cause allergic reactions in some users. Safe use of this glove by or on latex sensitized individuals has not been established.