We feel it’s one of the best ways to carry oxygen safely. Securely holds a regular or Jumbo D size oxygen cylinder. Accommodates the Oxygen Module. Multiple pockets help to organize breathing equipment, tubes, masks, BVM’s, and extra regulators. Carry your oxygen on your back, or hook it to a cot. This EMS Trauma Kit opens quickly to reveal breathing equipment or any other ambulance equipment you decide to use.
Emergency oxygen pack product details:
• Contents NOT included • Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements • Outside accessible urethane window to see regulator oxygen level and to access the tank • The main compartment securely holds any regular D or Jumbo D size cylinder by securing it to the G3 Oxygen Module or the securing straps that come included • Secure Velcro®/Buckle attachments hook to a cot • Padded shoulder straps double as shoulder sling, offering hands-free comfort during transport • Load handles for quick/easy carry • O2 wrench lanyard is located on the inside of this emergency oxygen pack to help ensure you never forget
• Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. Helps with visibility in nighttime situations while using this EMS Trauma Kit • LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately) • Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements and BBP’s • A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the inside main compartment • ID window to label any way you want to identify between other emergency oxygen packs • Available color: Red and Green • Dimensions: 22″ x 8″ x 10″ Weight: 3.5 lbs
If you're looking for a secure and safe method to transport oxygen, look no further than the StatPacks G3 Tidal Volume bag.
This BBP resistant pack securely holds a regular or Jumbo D size oxygen cylinder. It also provides accommodations for the Oxygen Module. Multiple pockets line the bag to help organize breathing equipment, tubes, masks, BVM’s and extra regulators.
Carry your oxygen on your back, or hook it to a cot. This EMS Trauma Kit opens quickly to reveal breathing equipment or any other ambulance equipment you decide to use.
StatPacks G3 Tidal Volume Product Features:
• Built Rugged Using Premium Materials
• Several Enhancements That Facilitate Safe Oxygen Transport
• Storage Additions To Keep Your Items Organized
Made From Premium Material
The G3 Tidal Volume by StatPacks is built rugged. Comprised of high quality materials, this pack is capable of carrying oxygen in even harsh conditions. The main fabric on the Tidal Volume is tarpaulin. There's a one ounce urethane coating that facilitates an easy clean, as well as protection from the elements and BBP's.
There is also a foam lined design on the emergency pack that aids in housing all emergency medical equipment. It provides extensive protection against both breakage and the elements.
A durable reflective material with an outer protective mesh cover helps protect the bag from wear and tear. Not only that, but the reflective material provides visibility in otherwise low-visible conditions such as poorly lit areas and nighttime.
The Ideal Oxygen Carrier
The G3 Tidal Volume pack is the perfect companion for oxygen carry. For the clinician or specialist out in the field performing routine or intensive care, this emergency bag is capable of handling oxygen transport.
The biggest component of the Tidal Volume is its main compartment. It's big enough to securely hold any regular D or jumbo D size cylinder. All you need to is fasten it to the G3 Oxygen Module or the straps included with the G3 Tidal Volume. On the outer side of the bag is a urethane window that provides fast access to the regulator oxygen level as well as the tank. Additionally, there is an O2 wrench lanyard pre-equipped to the bag that can be found on the inside of the emergency oxygen pack to ensure you're never in a situation where you're without one.
Keep Your Items Organized and Secure
As is standard with other StatPacks bags, the G3 Tidal Volume houses several compartments that allow for extensive customizablity and organization. There is an ID window to quickly identify emergency packs so you're never second-guessing which one to use. A quick stash pocket is also located inside the main compartment that lets you store trash and extra miscellaneous supplies.
There are also several straps that help secure the bag. Velcro/Buckle attachements line the G3 Tidal Volume to easily hook it to a cot if needed. Padded shoulder straps double as a shoulder sling, providing the wearer with an alternative method of carry that's hands-free. The pack also comes with load handles to further facilitate quick and easy carry.
• Available color: Red and Green
• Dimensions: 22″ x 8″ x 10″
• Weight: 3.5 lbs
• Contents NOT included
• LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
The G3 Tidal Volume is the premier emergency oxygen pack for clinicians and specialists out in the field. These are perfect for both routine and irregular situations.
Order the StatPacks G3 Tidal Volume today through Penn Care, Inc, the nation's largest supplier of EMS and healthcare supplies.