This EMS AED container is perfect for use in public areas such as airports, coliseums, shopping malls, or homes as an all-in-one first responder AED backpack. Using a very simple design for the layperson as well as experienced clinicians.
EMS AED Product Details
• Contents NOT included • A stow away “Rain Fly” is included for bad weather • Unique design allows access to the main compartment from the backside of this Medical Backpack • Single-buckle EMS AED pocket offers quick access to the Defibrillator • Clear durable urethane window allows quick view of AED status • Main compartment features three removable stick-in-place pouches that give visibility and organization to contents • QuickZip access to main compartment through the back panel, maintaining access to contents and AED • Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements • Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment.
• Internal Velcro® lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro® compatible items to secure ambulance equipment
• Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements • Side pockets for easy access to vital sign tools, bandages, and smaller ambulance equipment
• A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located inside the main compartment • ID window to label any way you want to distinguish between other EMS AED backpack’s
• Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements and BBP’s • Available colors: Red, Blue and Tactical Black • Dimensions: 19″ x 18″ x 8″ Weight: 3.2 lbs