The unique foam lined design helps this EMS Bag maintain its shape and keep the inside contents organized, at your fingertips, and protected from the elements. The top side has an easy to open zipper which allows for quick access and ease of use. This small EMS Bag first aid universal kit is a perfect accessory for any of the StatPacks® line of EMS packs. The Universal Module’s interior liner is made of an ANSI Lime Green Fabric that allows you to easily identify the contents within this versatile EMS Pack through the durable urethane outer window. Bright yellow orbit zipper-pulls help you quickly identify where the zipper pulls are. The zipper pulls are made of high durability plastic to ensure their effectiveness for years of use.
Medical Kit Product Details
• Contents NOT included
• The unique foam lined design keeps all essential Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage, undue wear, or the elements
• Specifically designed to stack neatly in StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services packs
• Inside liner fabric made of bright ANSI Lime Green fabric for easier viewing of the contents inside this EMS bag • Fits into most EMT Jump Bags available in the market today • Transparent and durable urethane outer window allows for quick Emergency Medical Equipment identification
• Foam lined walls ensure equipment protection from impact and wear • A strip of Velcro™ on the bottom side of the bag ensures that it stays where you place it inside any Statpacks or compatible EMT Backpack
• Dimensions: 6″ x 9.5″ x 5.5″ Weight: 0.6lbs
Be ready at any and all steps of the way to rise to the occassion. With the G3 First Aid Universal Kit by StatPacks, you'll be ready no matter when or where the challenge arises.
Whether you're an EMS clinician working out in the field, or within a contained facility running an emergency protocol, the G3 Universal First Aid Kit provides a simple, organizable way to manage necessary inventory.
G3 First Aid Universal Kit Stat Pack Product Features:
• Unique foam lining that maintains shape
• Perfect accessory to StackPacks bags
• Made from durable materials
• Bright accents help identify zipper openings
• 3 different color variants
Rise to the Occassion
The First Aid Universal Kit comes in a small, compact form factor that makes the device incredibly easy to transport and transfer wherever the occassion arises.
StatPacks has specifically designed to stack neatly in StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services packs. The G3 First Aid Universal Kit additionally fits into most EMT Jump Bags available in the market today for extended compatibility.
A strip of Velcro™ on the bottom side of the bag ensures that it stays where you place it inside any Statpacks or compatible EMT Backpack
Highlighted Accents and Identifiable Colors To Allow Ease-of-Use
The bag is available in 3 different distinct, vibrant colors. The color variants allow for a facility to have color-coordinated kits to be able to quickly identify which one is needed based on the situation.
Regardless of the color chosen, each bag is made with highlighted yellow accents to ensure quick identification and use of zippers and handles.
Durability In Mind
This EMS bag is made with ANSI Lime Green Fabric. The fabric is highly durable and meant to withstand breakages, wear and tear and the elemnents. The lime green coloration on the interior of the first aid kit provides high visibility to your items even in low-light conditions.
The unique foam lined design keeps all essential Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage, undue wear, or the elements
• Contents NOT included
• Inside liner fabric made of bright ANSI Lime Green fabric for easier viewing of the contents inside this EMS bag
• Dimensions: 6″ x 9.5″ x 5.5″
• Weight: 0.6lbs
The G3 First Aid Universal Kit by StatPacks is designed to be the perfect companion to your EMS packs. Whatever miscellaneous items you may need to carry depending on the situation, the first aid universal kit is essential for tasks.
Order your StatPacks G3 First Aid Universal Kit today through Penn Care, Inc. - the nation's leading supplier for EMS clinicians and facilities.