Customizable shelving allows superior organization of virtually any combination of Emergency Medical Equipment and supplies. The advanced harness system helps you tackle daunting flights of stairs and hard-to-reach accident scenes safely and with free hands.
Medical Backpack Product Details
• Contents NOT included
• Unique design allows access to the main compartment from the front of this Medical Backpack
• Specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services Kits; including all StatPacks® First Aid QuickRoll intubation, Remedy, and Circulatory kits
• QuickZip access to front compartment for quick access to Emergency Medical Equipment
• Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements • Removable waist belt
• Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. Helps with visibility in nighttime situations (Not included in Tactical Black) Removable adjustable inside divider(s) for customized organization
• Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment • Internal Velcro® lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro® compatible items to secure ambulance equipment • LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
• Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
• Side pockets for easy access to vital sign tools, bandages, and smaller ambulance equipment
• A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the top pocket • ID window to label any way you want to identify between other Medical Backpack
• Main fabric is a non-toxic PVC-free tarpaulin. An environmentally friendly fabric featuring easy-clean, pathogen and water resistant properties.
• Available Colors: Red, Blue, Green, and Tactical Black
• Dimensions: 25″ x 18″ x 8.5″ Weight: 6lbs